I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Etsy Team Columbus - Punk Rock Challenge

I'm a proud member of the Etsy Team Columbus and we are having our first team challenge! We officially have 11 submissions for this month's theme, which is "punk rock". So, pop on over to our team's blog and check it out. You can browse the candidates, decide on your favorite, then look for the poll on the right hand side to vote. Our team of artists will truly appreciate your enthusiasm and encouragement too!



My submission for the challenge: This truly rockin' fused glass guitar pendant.

No comments: