I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Monday, April 20, 2009

A Super Duper Opportunity

I'm so excited to share my newest endeavor. I was contacted by a gal who works for a local Super Suppers here in Ohio. She saw my artwork at a previous show I did and wanted to see if I would like to display some of my fused glass artwork in their shop to sell. She particularly liked my food-themed items and thought they would compliment their store. Upon meeting with her and the owner of the shop, I found out that they are re-vamping their store to have more space to bring in a few local artists to sell their artwork and homemade items, such as salsas and food-related things. Upon walking in the store, the atmosphere is so welcoming and the aroma alone is to die-for. Super Suppers offers "take & bake" syle entrees, sides and desserts for families on-the-go, saving them time spent on trying to figure out what to cook each night, grocery shopping, reading recipes, prepping ingredients, etc. They also offer self-assembly, where you can come in and assemble the food yourself, as well as parties where you learn to cook a certain food with a group of friends and then take home your meal to feed your families. Sounds good, huh?!

So now I am busy making some new fused glass art for their store. Its really all very SUPER exciting!




Here are a few pieces that I have created so far and there will be more to come. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

tscrapper said...

Those look great, and it sounds like a wonderful opportunity! I love the waiter w/ wine bottle!