I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Ohio Academy Paul Mitchell Art & Fashion Show

I am proud to announce my participation in the Ohio Academy Paul Mitchell Art and Fashion Charitable Fundraising Event. Each year they do a huge fundraiser in which all of the Paul Mitchell Schools participate across the country. The fundraiser is designed to support specific charitable foundations that the beauty industry is passionate about. The charities include, The Andrew Gomez Dream Foundation, Food 4 Africa, Larry King Cardiac Foundation, Leeza Gibbons Memory Foundation, Cancer Schmancer. This year, the event is going to be a gallery opening and a fashion show. They will be having people around the community donate pieces of art to be sold for $100. The proceeds will be split 50/50 between the artist and charity.

No comments: