I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Friday, March 6, 2009

Love Struck

Sticking with the "love" theme, another framed fused glass art piece that was inspired by the "old school" tattoo style that I truly love. What better way to show someone how crazy in love you are with them!




















Of course, this piece is listed on my etsy site - if you want more details, click here.

3 comments:

Amy Lilley Designs said...

BEAUTIFUL...I LOVE the delicate outline on the love birds...:))))

jenn said...

Beautiful!!!!

I have an award for you on my craft blog...

Anonymous said...

Very cute and lovely love birds. I particularly like your slide show in which you display all your items of arts. Nice blog!!