I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Custom Photo Pendants

I'm now offering custom glass photo pendants in my etsy shop! I've been making these for a while now by requests and decided to have them listed in my shop. They really are perfect for anyone who has a favorite photo maybe of a child, pet, artwork, logo, famous person, etc. and then I create a one-of-a-kind pendant made from their picture. Its also a great way to promote your business by having your logo made into a pendant for you to wear and show off to people. I offer two sizes - a square glass tile and a rectangle glass tile size. You provide the photo - I make the pendant. Christmas is just around the corner, wouldn't this make a perfect gift?!?!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does the back of the pendants look like?

Deb DiSalvo said...

I cover the back of the picture with card stock in a color that coordinates with the picture. I then apply an epoxy glaze over that for durability and protection. Please see my etsy shop listing for the details and feel free to convo me there if you have any other questions!
Thanks!
Cheers,
Deb

Waterrose said...

Great idea. Off to visit your shop and see what I can think up to have made into a pendant.

PurrPrints said...

These are great--I have a wholesle client who wanted me ot make a cat photo of hers into a pendant but my bamboo tile approach was too small for the pic--I'm wondering if what you are making would be large enough for her...going to check to see if the rectangle size is specified in your shop--if it isn't will you convo me with it?