I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cherries Jubilee Pendants

A couple new pendants I've been working on. I love the "cherries" look on necklaces and decided to come up with my own version of the delicious fruit! For more info on these fun pendants, they are listed in my etsy shop.




Fused Glass Cherries Jubliee Pendant




Fused Glass Cherry Jubilee Pendant

6 comments:

PurrPrints said...

Cute! I didn't realize it was possible to make glass look so yummy :)

PurrPrints said...

Re: your comment on my blog:
aww, shucks, now I'm blushin' and stuff...

Waterrose said...

Thanks for stopping by and what a small, small world! I grew up in German Village. I'm so happy to know Resches is still there. When I come back for a visit I will stop by there and Donato's pizza.

Victoria said...

These are so cute!!!!

LizzyT said...

I love the cherry pendants. The monster pouches are cute too, I crocheted something very similar for my daughter. I am sure you will have a fantastic time in Australia, it is an amazing country. I am really looking forward to going there next year, but I am not looking forward to leaving family back in the UK.

outofthepinksky said...

So very cute!