I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Friday, October 29, 2010

Beaded Pin

A couple months ago I had a listing in my etsy shop for several dichroic fused glass cabochons that were sitting in my studio, awaiting someones artistic vision. Well, I had a lady snag them up straight away, and boy did she ever have an artistic vision that I never would have imagined. Grace, of Grace Beading, sent me her blog post and picture of the lovely beaded pin she made with one of the cabs she bought from me. I could NOT get over it. She is a fabulous beader and makes the most beautiful beaded creations.


You can read her blog post about it here and also see her other fabulous creations.

3 comments:

DVArtist said...

Grace is awesome and she did a fantastic job with the dicro.
Nicole/Beadwright

Complete Beading said...

Excellent job. I enjoy reading your blog post very much. Thanks for sharing. Feel free to stop by my complete bead blog anytime.

Tim said...

Cool stuff.