I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Recent works & such....

Here are some pictures of what I've been working on in the last couple of months, and since I've been neglecting my blog, I decided to have a give-away for a fabulous Halloween skull pendant, in plenty of time for Halloween. Here's what to do: simply leave a comment here on what type of fused glass creation you would like to see come to life - the sky's the limit. Deadline for entries will be midnight EST Sept. 26th. - I'll pick one lucky winner on Sept. 27th to choose from one of the fused glass skull pendants pictured here in the last photo. Make sure to let me know how to contact you if you are the lucky winner and which skull you would like. Good luck!












4 comments:

Amy Lilley Designs said...

Miss Deb, it's so good to see you back...love the new pieces...so crisp...especially the peacock...very ambitious!!!!

Unknown said...

Fused glass design I'd like to see? Hmmm...well, lately I'm passionate about recycling and taking care of our planet and its creatures. So...maybe a an Earth/globe and the ubiquitous "reduce reuse recycle" tagline? Not sure if thats copyrighted? LOL Your work is always lovely Deb and I never fail to be pleasantly suprised by what you come up with next. Your new 'tree' really does it for me :o)

Unknown said...

Following your wonderful blog!

I am also inviting you to share your site with us at http://olahmomma.com/mylounge and avail of our member benefits, or submit your product deals as a merchant; or as a Non-Merchant, your pre-owned items for sale, trade or just to give away at http://olahmomma.com/sweetdeals.

My personal blog is http://olahmomma.com where you can visit/follow.

windycindy said...

Your fused artwork and pendants are
absolutely gorgeous! I "Hearted"
your Etsy Shop for future reference.
Many thanks for your giveaway at
Chic Galleria...
"Happy Holidays!"
Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com