I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Monday, February 16, 2009

Cherries Jubilee






I created another Cherries Jubilee fused glass pendant. I really love the looks of this and since my other two sold, I had to make a couple more....of course, one for me too! I can so see myself wearing this with my daily attire of jeans or black addidas pants and a white t-shirt! You can check out the details of this pendant here in my etsy shop.











5 comments:

rkdsign88 said...

Beautiful & cute too, of course it's sold so quickly, great job :)

Campbell Jane said...

I love cherries! They make me happy to look at them. Thanks for stopping by and being an "angel"! I hope you have fun doing an altered page. I can't wait to see it & possibly post it!

Anonymous said...

Holy cuteness! You are one talented lady - I am loving your style.

Anonymous said...

Yummy!

Unknown said...

These are positively juicy - the red just pops!