I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Reindeer Pendant

My good friend Beth, from Chic Galleria, requested that I make fused glass reindeer pendants for her and the other teachers on her team to wear for their 1st grade program called Reindeer Romp. Here is one of the reindeer I made - such a cute little guy! Thanks Beth - hope they are a hit with the kids!


3 comments:

Beth Anderson said...

Thanks Deb! They are darling and will be perfect gifts. I know the gals will love them.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love them.

Beth Anderson said...

Deb, my friends are wearing these every day! What a hit! Thank you so so much! My second box arrived today. :)