I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Audrey Featured!!!


How I love opportunities to post my Audrey! I was fortunate enough to be contacted by Cindy, who has a fabulous blog called Dusting in Pearls, having fun with the little bit of domestic diva in us all. She features lots of fun "diva" inspired items on her blog and asked if she could feature my Audrey piece. Well, considering Audrey is THE diva among divas, I gladly obliged. Her blog is very fun and I love looking at all the things she has in it. She says....."It's that little bit of domestic diva in us that makes us want to put on heels when it isn't practical; buy the prettiest apron even if it will get dirty; and wear pearls even when we're dusting. It doesn't make sense. It doesn't have to. So just claim it, have fun with it, and don't take yourself too seriously." Well said.

5 comments:

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

You are such a sweetheart to link back to Dusting in Pearls! It is a pleasure to feature your work, as it is absolutely beautiful. Every Audrey fan I've shown the piece to agrees.

Warm wishes,
Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage & Dusting in Pearls

PurrPrints said...

Congrats--this piece is amazing and totally deserves to be featured all over the place! :)

Anonymous said...

I love that!! You certainly are talented.

shannon
Rock Star Maternity
Domestic Engineer's Union
Apex of Health

The Muse said...

Audrey is one of the greats...and in my opinion you have captured the essence of her...but of course...I had no doubts :)

John said...

Great post thankks