I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Dragonfly Pendants


I came across this most amazing picture of a dragonfly taken by one of my good friends whom I am always admiring her work. Amy Lilley has some amazing photographs she takes, as well as fabulous jewelry and artwork. I was commenting on her blog the other day how much I loved this picture and she had responded, "Miss Deb..wouldn't this be fun to do in fused glass...". It was so funny that she said that because I had just created these three dragonfly pendants a week ago and thought this was the perfect opportunity for me to show them off, as well as rave about my good friend!








These pendants are available in my etsy shop. Please click here for more info.

1 comment:

Amy Lilley Designs said...

Oh, how I love these moments!!! I have chills on this sultry and steamy Summer day! Those dragonflies are FABULOUS...happy, colorful, iridescent...thank you for the shout out...and as for you, my dear Gal...keep a lookout for something from me!!!...oh, the timing!!!