I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Saturday, October 19, 2013

2013 Holiday Show Schedule

I've been busy creating new things and am excited to be showing them at my upcoming holiday shows.  Here's my schedule - hope to see you there!

(click on show for more infomation)

NOVEMBER, 2013

11th Annual LCC Holiday Gift Fest & Craft Show
Friday, Nov. 8th (3pm - 8pm)
Saturday, Nov. 9th (9am - 2pm)
Linworth United Methodist Church
7070 Bent Tree Bblvd.
Columbus, OH 43235

Columbus Holiday Craftacular
Sunday, Nov. 17th (11am - 5pm)
Schiller Park Recreation Center
1069 Jaeger Street
Columbus, OH 43206

DECEMBER, 2013

31st Annual Hilliard Holly Fest
Saturday, December 7th (9am - 4pm)
Hilliard Davidson High School
5100 Davidson Rd.
Hilliard, OH 43026



2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clipping Path Service said...

Enjoyed reading the article on top of, very explains everything in detail, the article is extremely fascinating and effective. Thank you and smart luck for the approaching articles.