I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Latest

So much going on..... so little time to blog. Clearly blogging has not been my forte lately, so here is what I have been working on over the last couple of months. Enjoy!

Fused Glass Circle Tile


Pretty Poppies


Bird in a Cage


Tile Art


Dandelion Dish


Custom Order


Colorful Dish


Wedding Couple


And just in time for St. Paddy's Day:

Lucky Leprechaun Pendant

2 comments:

Pam Geisel - For Quilts Sake said...

Love them all!

Anonymous said...

I'm back in the blogsphere. These are, as usual, amazing. I really like "Tile Art."