I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm a little mad here.................






Its a no-brainer that I'm all about seeing the new Alice in Wonderland movie coming out in March. I had been working on this fused glass piece for a while now and finally finished it and got it framed last week.

The movie trailers look oh-so-good, and of course Johnny Depp being one of my FAV actors, is just perfect for the Mad Hatter.















So, today I'm unloading my kiln and my eye went right to these fused glass (soon-to-be) pendants. Now, these were seriously not Alice in Wonderland intended, but none-the-less....... an uncanny resemblance???






.....OFF WITH HER HEAD!

6 comments:

Pam Geisel - For Quilts Sake said...

LOVE the Alice in Wonderland piece, and the heart charms are adorable!

Amy Lilley Designs said...

As stated on FB, this has to be one of my favorite pieces of your...so extraordinary!!!

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This is my new favorite too. Love it. Can't wait to see the movie as well. Mr. Depp makes my heart pitter patter (as well as makes me droll and my eyes get a little freaky).

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I love the Cheshire cat!! I love the theme...captures it well.

409cope said...

I love the Fused Glass Heart Pendant in Red and White.I follow on twitter as 409cope.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com