I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

busy, busy, busy.......

Lots of things happening at once. Here's the lowdown:


My 2 latest listings in my etsy shop:

Yin Yang Guitar and Let It Breathe





I LOVE, love, love the way this turned out!































Gearing up for 2 shows.

Independents' Day and C-Note Art Show










And my biggest surprise of all............
STAY TUNED - I'll be posting it next week. HINTS: it involves summer, a picture, a painting, a contest and the fabulous artist Christy DeKoning

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Saw your tweet Deb - I LOVE let it breathe. For something so simple, you've really given the maitre d' a fine fine air.