I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Monday, August 3, 2009

Etsy Inspired Challenge

I am BLOWN-AWAY from all the creativity of these gals who created cards that were inspired from one of my fused glass art pieces. Here are just a few:

From my Boots were made for walking....

Ashley created this:


















From my Cherries Jubilee pendant







De created this:








AND Ryann created this:


























From my Breakfast at Tiffany's piece




Jacquie created this:























From my Birds of a Feather piece









Lee created this:














And these are just a few of the great creations.














The winner of this challenge goes to Cathy, who was inspired by:
my Dichroic Fused Glass Puzzle Piece Pin and my Abstract Piano piece

Here is what she created:



Congratulations Cathy - a rockin' fused glass pendant is on the way! Also, thanks to EVERYONE who participated in this challenge. You are very talented women who inspire me!

No comments: