I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Monday, June 29, 2009

A Tribute

I have created a special one-of-a-kind fused glass art piece in memory of Michael Jackson, detailing his jacket in sequins and listing his albums and songs in the background. (click on picture for more detail)



We have lost a true icon. No matter what your stance on Michael Jackson as a person or his personal choices, there is no denying his impact on music and pop culture. He redefined Pop Music forever and brought people and cultures together that others have tried to do for centuries.


I'll never forget in 7th grade sitting in my basement with the headphones on and listening to his album "Thriller" over and over again trying to memorize each and every word of his songs. (Oh.....and of course drooling over the album cover!)













Whats your favorite Michael memory?

R.I.P. MJ (1958-2009)



For more info on this fused glass piece, click here.

No comments: