I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

....on Broadway

I've come up with a couple Broadway fused glass pieces. I plan on taking these to my next show in Granville, OH. Its a fine arts show and I'm making some new pieces just for it. Here are my first two:

The Lion King











Wicked

2 comments:

Amy Lilley Designs said...

I've been trying to leave this comment for days, but I got scared that the computer would turn on me again...more wonderful work to add to your ever growing portfolio...love them both...:)))

outofthepinksky said...

Wow! WAY, WAY cool. Great job!