I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sweet Stella

A few posts back I had a picture of my sweet Stella (our cat) up and had a wonderful comment about her from the fabulous Christy Dekoning asking if she could paint her. Ummmm.......yeah, of course! I would not say no to an offer like that! And WOW.......check out what she did!!!!!!























You can also check out her amazing paintings in her etsy and ArtFire shops.

Thanks again Christy!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww. Who's sweeter now?

Thanks Deb - I loved painting her. Now I'd better paint Amy's cat before she sees this LOL!!!

Amy Lilley Designs said...

AH HA...BEAUTIFUL!!! Amazing talent, our Christy...great gift!!