I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years MySpace Comments and Graphics

Here's to a great 2009!!! I've been on a hiatus from crafting over the holidays, but like any person addicted to crafts like me, I couldn't stay away for long. So watch out for some of my new creations in the new year - especially you Twilight fans - I have a few things in the works!
Cheers and have a safe and Happy New Year!

4 comments:

:-) MaryLou said...

Happy New Year, Deb!!! My thumb's healing nicely so far, and I expect that within a couple of days I'll be back at full speed.

I can't wait to see your new creations! Those little cupcakes are adorable. I can't believe you can make such detailed creations with fused glass.

:-)

Periwinkle Studio said...

Happy New Year to you too!

May 2009 be a great year for you! :)

Amy Lilley Designs said...

Hi Sweetie...got your comment on my blog, and I left you one as well...basically saying that I must have been out of my mind that day I made the collage, because I literally cut up some of my art books to get those images...very Michaelangelo...anywho, I LOVE the piece and it speaks...a very blessed and healthy and CREATIVE New Year to you and your boy and the kitty..STAY WARM...love love love..

Amy Lilley Designs said...

'your boys...'

:))))