I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The 12 Days of Etsy

On the 10th day of Etsy, Lilley Pics brought to me:


10 Awesome Pictures;

























Kitty Cats with 9 Lives (Purrprints);

8 Snuggly Babies (Auntboosbabies);

7 Yummy Glass Treats (beadbrains);

6 Photo Bracelets (PinkPoochDesigns)

5 Illustrated Postcards (MillionMinds);

4 Steel Necklaces (TimothyAdamDesigns);

3 Ghosts of Manderly (StilettoHeights);

2 Rockers Rocking (The Black Apple);

and a goddess pendant custom made for me (Glasstastic Treasures)

3 comments:

Hot Rocks said...

I am lovin your 12 days of etsy! So many wonderful artists to see. Thanks!!

Deb DiSalvo said...

Thanks Hot Rocks! Amy is one of my FAVORITE people on etsy and I'm more than happy to show off her things!
Cheers,
Deb

Amy Lilley Designs said...

WOW...didn't you have fun picking and choosing...thank you thank you Miss Deb...they look beautiful...I think we are well established w/ our mutual admiration...I LOVE IT!!!!

blessings, blessings...