I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Sunday, December 7, 2008

The 12 Days of Etsy


On the seventh day of Etsy, beadbrains brought to me:

7 yummy glass treats;



6 Photo Bracelets (PinkPoochDesigns)

5 Illustrated Postcards (MillionMinds);

4 Steel Necklaces (TimothyAdamDesigns);

3 Ghosts of Manderly (StilettoHeights);

2 Rockers Rocking (The Black Apple);

and a goddess pendant custom made for me (Glasstastic Treasures)

2 comments:

Amy Lilley Designs said...

WOW...those are amazing..so fluid...beautiful...great picks Miss Deb!!!

Deb DiSalvo said...

thanks Amy - this is all too much fun!!!
Cheers!