I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Featured

I am lucky enough to be featured again in the blog "Something Just to Start (Virtual Art Gallery)".
Coleen is featuring artists daily for holiday gift ideas and has had some truly spectacular artists on her blog. You definately MUST check out her blog daily, so you won't be missing out on anything - a great holiday shopping series for both men and women!

Now, as for me, starting tomorrow, I will be starting my "12 Days of Etsy" here on my blog and will feature, for 12 days, some of my very favorite etsy shops for you all to check out. I just LOVE to see fabulous artists, don't you???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deb,

Thank you so much for the post. I really appreciate it.

Coleen