I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Friday, July 4, 2008

The DOO DAH Parade!

For the 4th of July today, I experienced Columbus, Ohio's annual Doo Dah parade. The parade celebrates Liberty & Lunacy by exercising First Amendment rights through fun and humor. Even though it was raining and crappy weather, there was a good crowd and it is definately something to see!




glitter-graphics.com

6 comments:

Amy Lilley Designs said...

LOVE the Betty Boop glitter graphic...hope you all had a great weekend...rain and all...

:)

Lisa Nelsen-Woods said...

I love the Doo Dah parade! It's much more fun than Red, White, and Boom!

Unknown said...

The fishnet mafia pic is weird... is that men?

REENASHWINA

Deb DiSalvo said...

The person on the right IS a guy!!! Too funny, huh?!?!

Tasha Early said...

ha! What fun!

Tasha

Gracie said...

I had no idea Columbus had such a fun clever crowd. That doo dah parade looks awesome!