I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summertime Fused Food!!!!


OK, so my friend, Gracie, really got me going on the fused glass food. Hot dogs, watermelon, lemon slices, strawberries and hot fudge sundaes - how fun for the summer. I just listed these on my etsy site and I have more in the works that I'm making into jewelry. Stay tuned!

For more info on these, click here.

5 comments:

:-) MaryLou said...

Those little foods are adorable! I like the hot dogs best. Just mustard. :-)

Amy Lilley Designs said...

Those would make great magnets for my fridg...love them!

Joan said...

These are fantastic! Definitely scream SUMMER! :) I second the idea to make them magnets--too cute!

Deb DiSalvo said...

OK....any takers on the magnets - I would be happy to make them into magnets for you!!!! Let me know.
Cheers,
Deb

Walk in the Woods said...

These are such fun! And yeah ... quite fitting for refrigerator magnets!