I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

WELCOME BABY!


I just finished this custom fused glass art piece for a very good friend of mine who is having a baby girl in May. She wanted to have something handmade to give to her partner when the baby arrives that had all their birthstone colors in it. Although it is hard to tell the colors in the picture....the left mama bird is done with an opalescent white glass (Opal birthstone); the right mama bird is done in plain white glass (Pearl birthstone); and the baby bird is done with a transparent green glass (Emerald birthstone). My friend wanted all the wings to match, representing the unity of both moms and baby. What a great art piece for their baby room. Best wishes to Dawn, Amelia and Baby!

4 comments:

timothy said...

that is so cool deb!!!

TimothyAdamDesigns

Style Epiphany said...

How unique and beautiful. Your work is breathtaking!

raquel roysdon said...

You got it going on on your blog girl! Love it!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I love it :-)